Thursday, May 16, 2013

Retirement

So many thoughts are travelling in my mind but unable to put them in black white., I  am waiting for my trip to US to join vamsi take necessary guidelines to write again about my thoughts.
Very recently i had the opportunity to read my niece's blog which very good and in my comment and criticism I wrote that my bad language is preventing me write a blog. day by day so many incidences happening in my life amongst one is my beloved wife's retirement on 1st October 2012.
this retirement for her is not yet all good as she was a busy bee and worked like an ant all her 39 years of service started her carrier as a typist in LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION  reached or elevated to the post of DEPUTY ZONAL MANAGER in South Central Zone.She is the light of my family and she is the torch bearer lead my life in most successful way. In spite of her job pressures ,she lead Avery nice family life with me blessed with two sons who are in a very good position in abroad.okay let me continue my thoughts in another session.

No comments: