Monday, February 23, 2009

slumdog experience 2

Now the entire universe knows what is slumdog millionaire . yes this movie achieved the highest awards 8 awards in a row and the great Rehaman is standing on the top of the world, let us see how our Big B responds for these awards it is a day for the entire Indian people to share their joy and pleasure and these moments are not having any words to say and can not be counted as the value of this movie is infinite, I am glad and feel very very happy that I watched this great movie in United States of America and this is a great mile stone in my life and my Thanks and love to my elder son Vamsi who gave me the opportunity to enjoy this movie it is he who booked a ticket alone for me and in fact I want to watch this movie again and again. Kudos no JAI HO! to Rahaman .Now all the critics who talked ill about this slumdog has to shut their mouths. yes this slumdog barked at it s pitch so that world is awake by its barking.

No comments: