Thursday, November 20, 2008

HEALTH INSURENCE

Health Insurence can be defined as a must for every one irrespective of their age. To quote me as an example I am having an health Insurence of 3.5lacs of INR which costs me around Rs.30/- perday, which means I am covered with an insurence of Rs.3.5lacs by spending a small amount Rs.30/- perday which is a plate of idly and one coffee in any midsized restruants of any city like Chennai, this amount of insurence on the back ground gives a lot of confidence for a seneior citzen like me or any one 50> , this amount may not be sufficient for high risk surgeries but this amount is certainly helps the family to go ahead with out any hesitation for any type of ailments of the old age. In my case I was operated for TKR(total knee replacement) which cost ed me 4.5lacs out of which I was covered with 3.5lacs by my Insurance company, so any one please think well go ahead with health insurance, face the medical care with a smile.

No comments: